Tuesday 2 October 2012

Vote CARDIFF as the UK's most stylish city!! #StreetFashionWeek


Last week, I, along with six other Grazia Style Spotters embarked on a whistle stop tour of our home cities to find the best of the best of the sartorially blessed for #StreetFashionWeek.

The snaps are in.. and now it's down to you to vote CARDIFF as the best dressed city!!

"Eclectic is the vibe in Cardiff, with clashing prints, kooky accessories and pops of colour. Grazia found boyish blazers, big satchels and lots of hats - Cardiff was probably the most fashion-adventurous city they saw. The cargo jacket reigns supreme in Cardiff adding that dash of grunge"  

How to vote:

You can now vote HERE!

Everyone who votes will be in with a chance of winning TONI & GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe styling product sets worth £50 and one of five £50 Warehouse vouchers!!







2 comments:

  1. Cardiff all the way! It is the most stylish city I know, without overdoing it! Effortless I suppose
    Swing by and enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!
    I spotted you in company magazine - that would be my dream come true, it must have been so amazing! Your latest follower! Just love your blog.
    Going to finish reading my issue of company now! Wahooooo!
    Love blondie x
    Blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete