Thursday 21 March 2013

Label Love // Ek Thongprasert Jewellery



Anyone that knows me personally will know that jewellery is kiiiind of my 'thing'. They say that love lies in the details.. and this statement is no truer than when it comes to dressing. Accessories more than often make an outfit, wether it's to pull out a colour or to dress up an LBD... I think choice of accessories can tell you so much about a person's taste.

So. Let me introduce you to Ek Thongprasert, a Belgian jewellery brand that uses silicone to create heirloom silhouettes infused with coloured cubic zirconia's. I love them! Their colour combinations are so perfect and a great addition to any Summer wardrobe. Net-a-porter have picked up the brand and should be fully stocked soon! The price is a little to be desired, I know, but I think the statement 'Buy Less, Choose Well' should apply here. 

4 comments:

  1. The mint and purple pieces are AMAZING! Do want!

    ohdollymix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know, how amazing! There is a really nice white and navy one too xx

      Delete
  2. These necklaces are amazing, I love a good statement necklace! Brightens up my boring clothes lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they work wonders! It's all in the details x

      Delete