Tuesday 29 May 2012

Grandeur

Yoo hoo! Over here! ...Remember me?

I'm the one who blogged about Paris nights, Chanel booties and creating my own magazine. Remember??

Well, I'm back ...And the reason for my 3 month hiatus? I've had a baby..


I've named it Grandeur.
During the last few months of my Fashion Promotion degree I was lucky enough to write my own final major project brief. So, armed with all of the knowledge gained at various internships, passion, drive and some serious market research, I undertook the gargantuan task of creating a magazine.
..And who wouldn't want to live out their dream job??

Lucy Smith : Editor at Large : Grandeur Magazine. YES!

As I discussed in a pervious post, I wanted to create a magazine for fashion students. A little bit of help, a little bit of inspiration, a little bit of love.

It currently resides on issue.com, so please click here and read away. I would LOVE to know what you think!

If you are reading this on an iPhone/iPad, I'll be uploading some of the main articles and features on here so you can have a read too.

Lucy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment