Friday 8 June 2012

Prada Sighs and Crystal Sleeves


I was stopped in my tracks when flicking through this month's Elle magazine. Hurriedly swiping at the corners of each page to find that interview with a certain Mr Beckham, I couldn't help but marvel at this leather and crystal bag by Prada. Not usually one for 'blingy' (for want of a better word) bags, I was transfixed by it's gooey baby blue leather, peppered with perfectly lined royal blue crystals. With a price tag of £2,450 and a disillusioned sigh later I saved this image to the confines of my desktop folder 'wish list' and continued my search of the tattooed torso that covers the July issue. 

24 hours later I found myself in H&M, running my eyes over the stainless steel rails housing which is undeniably the high street version of Louis Vuitton S/S '12 when I spotted this muted pink crystal sleeve tshirt. 


A snip at £24.99, it really reminded me of the Prada bag, and could easily be from the same collection.


I will be wearing it when the weather picks up as I refuse to hide the sleeves under a soggy parker. 
I just do. 

Lucy
xx





4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Love that shirt! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God tell me about it, I am so in love with that Prada bag! WANT WANT WANT!!!
    Nicole xx
    www.pinkflamingokisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes in other colours too!! One day...xx

      Delete